About Land Services
Through a specialized team, the Land Services department has the know-how to conduct usage studies and sales of land destined for future use as offices, residences, industrial parks, shopping centers, hotels, or even personal occupancy by an end user (retailers, factories, data centers, schools, supermarkets and hospitals).
Among several successful case studies, major clients recently advised by CBRE include Carrefour, Bunge, Ambev, Johnson & Johnson, Xerox, Brasil Foods, Magnesita, Sobloco, Ipiranga, as well as smaller companies and even individual real estate owners.
What we do
- Marketing of Land Sales: Organized land sale processes, searches for developers/investors for developing projects and sales of land throughout the country.
- Structuring of bid processes: Conducting private bid processes for the sale of urban and rural land with high liquidity.
- Development Studies: Real estate usage and economic viability studies, including analysis and research of different markets, such as: offices, residential, logistics, hotel, shopping, retail, etc.
- Design Audit: Audits/considerations for projects under development and retrofit projects, definition of the real estate product and its technical specifications consistent with market demands.
- Land Acquisition: Representation of the interests of investors, developers and companies (end users) in the acquisition of land in general.